Fri, Feb 09|
New Moon Intuitive Art with Bobinsana Tea Ceremony
Discover the whispers of your higher self using Ceremonial Bobinsana Tea and a Creative Process. An opportunity to PLAY with your intuitive, creative expression and sit in a sacred ceremony with the subtle heart healing energy of the plant medicine, Bobinsana.
Time & Location
Feb 09, 2024, 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Grayslake, 34121 US-45 Ste 8, Grayslake, IL 60030, USA
About the event
New Moon Intuitive Art Event!
Discover the messages of your soul with the use of Bobinsana Tea and a creative process.
Join us in an intimate community setting, where we will combine the Energy of Intuitive Painting and the Teaching Essence of the plant medicine of Bobinsana. Creating an opportunity to move into our heart space and experience a deeper connection with self and the world around us. For centuries, Indigenous people have used Bobinsana, the teaching plant, to open their heart chakra and connect more deeply and fully to the earth, their community, and their inner child. A revered plant for lucid dreaming, Bobinsana has long been prescribed in shamanic practices to heal matters of the heart and emotional traumas.
What to Expect from this experience?
- Bobinsana Ceremony led by Christina Haldnik
- Guided Meditation led by Ginger Adams
- Opportunity to center, connect, and express
- Opportunity to PLAY with a variety of art mediums and create a one-of-a-kind art piece for yourself that captures the energy of the evening
As our heart space opens with the assistance of the Bobinsana plant medicine, we find great pleasure in creatively expressing ourselves. Knowing this to be true, we invite you to bring any of your own art supplies, voices, and journals.
If you are partial to sitting on the floor, we invite you to bring a yoga mat or a poof to sit on.
You do not have to consume Bobinsana to enjoy the experience or benefits of this Ceremony.
Please note the following tips for a more comfortable experience:
- Please make sure you bring water for yourself to consume throughout the evening.
- Please dress comfortably; we suggest layers that can easily be removed or added.
- We suggest eating a light meal a few hours before the event and not coming in with a full tummy.
- After consuming Bobinsana, we suggest grounding foods, such as rice, beans, meats, cheeses, or potatoes, when you get home.
Friday, February 9, 2024
Doors Open at 5:30 pm
6 - 9:30 pm
ALL art materials and supplies will be provided
- Ticket type
Bobinsana & Intuitive ArtPrice$50.00
+$1.25 service fee+$1.25 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out