Sat, Jul 08|
Glow from the Inside Out - A Remembrance
Do you remember? Do you remember the glow that is You residing in your innermost being? What is this glow, and how do you access it? As the world swirls, your Divine Glow remains constant. It yearns to be seen, embraced and trusted.
Time & Location
Jul 08, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Grayslake, 34121 US-45 Ste 8, Grayslake, IL 60030, USA
About the event
Do you remember? Do you remember the glow that is You residing in your innermost being? What is this glow, and how do you access it? As the world swirls, your Divine Glow remains constant. It yearns to be seen, embraced, and trusted.
This class will help you to better understand the glow within you, how to give it center stage, and ultimately
draw forth its wisdom. Intellectually, you may have a knowing of this, but your heart asks, “Do you really
feel my glow?”
Anchor into your glow and allow it to be your rudder in the stream of life. Allow yourself these
experiences. Allow yourself to … remember.
Class 2 – A Remembrance of Being Seen:
- See and feel your own glow and allow your glow to be seen and felt.
- Embracing your unique glow, truly feeling your Self.
- Choosing to come from the perspective of your glow, what it looks like, and how it feels.
- Giving voice to your glow. What does this mean, and how do you access it?
- Rest in the buoyancy of Love as you move through this exploration of Your Glow.
Date: July 8
Time: 11 am - 3 pm
Lisa Seyring is passionate about giving voice to the wonderful wisdom of the Heart. Lisa’s lens as an intuitive poet brings insight to the guidance of Love by creating healing medicine with words. It is her joy and honor to facilitate shifts in perception so that individuals can experience a freedom and joy within their being.
Glow -- Lisa Seyring
- $75.00+$1.88 service fee