Wed, May 31|
An Evening of Intuitive Art with Cacao Ceremony
Join us for an opportunity to PLAY with your intuitive creative expression and sit in sacred ceremony with Cacao.
Time & Location
May 31, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Grayslake, 34121 US-45 Ste 8, Grayslake, IL 60030, USA
About the event
Join us in an intimate community setting, where we will combine the Energy of Intuitive Painting and the Teaching Essence of the plant medicine of Cacao. Creating an opportunity to move into our heart space and experience a deeper connection with self and the world around us.
For centuries, Indigenous people have used Cacao, the teaching plant, to open their heart chakra and connect more deeply and fully to the earth, their community, and their inner child.
What to Expect from this experience?
- Cacao Ceremony led by Christina Haldnik, Certified Cacao Ceremonialist
- Guided Meditation led by Ginger Adams
- Opportunity to center, connect, and express
- Opportunity to PLAY with a variety of art mediums and create a one of a kind art piece for yourself that captures the energy of the evening
As our heart space opens with the assistance of the Cacao plant medicine, we find great pleasure in creatively expressing ourselves. Knowing this to be true, we invite you to bring any of your own art supplies, voices, and journal.
If you are partial to sitting on the floor, we invite you to bring a yoga mat or a poof to sit on.
You do not have to consume Cacao to enjoy the experience or benefits of this Ceremony.
Please note the following tips for a more comfortable experience:
- Please make sure you bring water for yourself to consume throughout the evening.
- Please dress comfortably; we suggest layers that can easily be removed or added.
- We suggest eating a light meal a few hours before the event and not coming in with a full tummy.
- After consuming cacao, we suggest grounding foods, such as rice, beans, meats, cheeses, or potatoes, when you get home.
Wednesday May 31, 2023
Doors Open at 5:30 pm
6 - 9 pm
ALL art materials and supplies will be provided
Disclaimer: MAOI based anti-depressants and SSRI's are contraindicated with the tyramine in chocolate, so a larger dose of cacao is not recommended. Anyone on MAOI's or SSRI's, we highly suggest consulting with your doctor and/or pharmacist regarding higher doses of cacao. Anyone with a serious heart condition, it is not recommended you take larger doses of ceremonial cacao without first consulting with your doctor.
- Ticket type
Cacao Ceremony & Intuitive ArtPrice$45.00
+$1.13 service fee+$1.13 service fee